Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Etsy Store Profile: Pet Posies

Happy 2012!

Perfect for Valentine's Day is Etsy seller Cynthia Tate and her store, Pet Posies.

1. Name: Cynthia Tate
2. Etsy Store: Pet Posies
3. Year Founded: 2011
4. Is this your first online store? yes
5. I decided to open an Etsy store because.... I had a friend who was on Etsy and heard great things about it.
6. I would describe my store as.... a unique place for pet owners to find a one of a kind accessory for their pet.
7. The biggest surprise in opening my store has been... how much fun it has been to see other shop owner's work and how friendly the Etsy community is to each other.
8. Typical number of hours spent per week on my store: 12 - 20 hours
9. My most marked characteristic is... empathy for others.
10. In my spare time I... write children's books, listen to podcasts and read biographies.
11. Length of time before listing my first item and making my first sale: about 2 months
12. Biggest business mistake I learned the hard way was... to promise more than I could do in the amount of time alotted.
13. I market my store by... doing treasuries and posting new listings.
14. I wish I knew how to... entice more people to my shop.
15. If I could change one thing about myself it would be...not taking time to smell the roses.
16. Best part of having an Etsy store: Receiving feedback from shoppers and seeing the creative endeavors of others.
17. Worst part of having an Etsy store: Never having enough time to do all I want to do and see on Etsy.
18. The best piece of advice I can share on having a successful Etsy store is... get involved with teams that share your interests.
19. Last item I bought on Etsy was... a pair of red earrings for my best friend for Valentine's Day.
20. The product I chose to feature from my store is a a Valentine Pet Posie for your pet's collar. I chose it because its title is My Heart is Yours and that is so true for every pet and their loved one.


Thanks to Cynthia for sharing her products with us. Any pooch would certainly look festive at the dog park or out on their walk with this piece. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, a Pet Posie would also make an adorable surprise for that special person on your holiday list.

We're always on the lookout for dog-themed items to showcase. Encouraging fellow Etsy sellers is huge and getting the word out on unique products you won't find anywhere else is what this blog is all about. Be sure to spread the word and share the love :)

We love email! Write us at: loveatfirstbark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment