Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome all to my new blog, Love At First Bark. I've created it as a venue to not only talk about all things canine, but also to showcase Etsy sellers who create neat products you might not otherwise see.

There are thousands of sellers and millions of products on Etsy, so like everything else online, trying to stand out from the crowd can be a hard thing to accomplish.

Just how many Etsy seller's are there? I checked out the site Handmadeology.com and found that as of this past February, there were close to 300,000 sellers. That's a lot of competition!

While I can't feature everyone, I've decided to narrow the field with targeted canine-themed products you (or your dog) might enjoy. Rather than go to the same old pet stores, please check out the handmade products Etsy sellers create. Buying an Etsy product helps make someone's dream of seeing their ideas come to life a reality!

If you have any products you sell on Etsy you'd like to see on this site, send me an email at loveatfirstbark@gmail.com You can also convo me at my own Etsy store, LoveAtFirstBark.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment